BktGlitch is a glitch shader for GameMaker: Studio with a variety of unique layered effects that will break your game in a good way.
Originally released in August 2017 on the GameMaker: Marketplace, now free.
If you like this asset and can pay for it, please consider doing so.
Please give credit if used (but you don't have to if you paid for it, also it'd be cool if you let me know about your project, just curious).
HTML5 DEMO • WINDOWS DEMO • GAMEMAKER: MARKETPLACE
- Effects such as tearing, noise, colour dispersion, glitch blocks, RGB splitting...
- Written in GLSL ES - not limited to desktop platforms
- Easy-to-use setup scripts and presets, no need to set up uniforms manually!
- A demo where you can adjust all effects manually and even generate the resulting configuration code!
- Available for both versions of GM:S.
Made by Blokatt (Jan Vorisek) in August 2017.